Late Season (Jan 28-Mar 31) Simulator League
Please Follow the Instructions Below to Register & Pay
Late Season Simulator League Play
- Practice sessions: You are eligible for one 60min practice round for the price of 30min
- 6 Week Regular Season Schedule: Jan 28th – March 10th
- $50 Registration/Prize Fund Fee per Player (Roughly 70% Towards Weekly Prizes & 30% for Playoffs Prizes)
- $45 Simulator Fee per Team per Week (Allows a 2-Player Team 1 Hour Only to complete 9-Holes)
- 9 Hole, Team Net Formats, Compete against the field.
Tee times are required for all league play
Call 410-313-9182 to reserve your time each week or visit our league webpage, please state you are doing league play. If you would like to schedule a specific tee-time each week, please let us know your preferred day and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- Each team will play one 9-hole round per week. League rounds may be played at any time but must be completed by the close of business on Sunday of each week.
- (1) 9-hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to a Simulator for 2 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
Regular Season Schedule *Blue denotes Major week(s)*
Weeks Dates Courses
Week 1: Monday, Jan 28 – Sunday, Feb 3 Pinehurst No. 8 (Back-9)
Week 2: Monday, Feb 4 – Sunday, Feb 10 Le Grand George (Back-9)
Week 3: Monday, Feb 11 – Sunday, Feb 17 Mauna Kea Resort (Front-9)
Week 4: Monday, Feb 18 – Sunday, Feb 24 Bethpage Black (Back-9)
Week 5: Monday, Feb 25 – Sunday, Mar 3 Taghazout (Front-9)
Week 6 Monday, Mar 4 – Sunday, Mar 10 Innisbrook Copperhead (Back 9)
- The Top 8 Teams will compete in Net Best Ball Match Play Format against your matched opponent. Example: #1 Seed plays #8 Seed, #2 vs. #7, etc…
- The teams that advance to the final 4 will play in either the championship match, or the consolation match for 3rd
Elite 8 Monday, Mar 11 – Sunday, Mar 17 Emerald Dunes
Final 4 Monday, Mar 18 – Sunday, Mar 24 PGA National
Champions Week Course
1st, 2nd, 3rd Monday, Mar 25 – Sunday, Mar 31 St. Andrews Links – New Cours
- All payouts will be issued in the form of Proshop Gift Certificates which can be used on In-Season Green Fees, Proshop Merchandise, & Special-Order Items. Weekly winnings cannot be used for future simulator fees.
- *Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
Points increase by 10% each week. The Major(s) shaded in light blue, are worth 25% more for that week.
- All players must use a new ball and clean clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on either will transfer to the screen.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to play
- Handicap will be established after your first round and continue to adjust each week thereafter.
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
No Mulligan’s will be permitted at any time
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
Things to be aware of
- Please be aware that movement near the tracks while the simulator is prepared to register a shot can cause a false shot. In the event you accidently register a shot you must contact your facility management immediately.
- In order to uphold the fairness of the league, this will be left to the discretion of league administrators.
- To prevent this from happening, please be prompt in retrieving your ball or pick the ball up with your hand when going to retrieve it instead of dragging the ball back across the tracks with a putter.
*League rules are subject to change and final decision is up to Waverly Woods Management. *