Winter Simulator League (2017-18)
Step One: Click Here To Register Step Two: Click Here to Submit Payment
Registration Fee: $50/player paid online via our online store. (roughly 70% towards weekly prizes & 30% for playoff prize)
- 11 Week Regular Season Schedule: Dec 4th – Feb 25th
- $45 Simulator Fee per Team per Week (Allows a 2-Player Team 1 Hour ‘Only’ to complete 9-Holes)
- 9-Holes, Team Net Format, Compete Against the Field.
- Practice session(s) tentative dates:Nov 20th – Dec 3rd (Discounted Practice Round Prices)
Tee Times Are Required For All League Play
- Call 410-313-9182 to reserve your time each week or visit our league web page, please state you are doing league play. If you would like to schedule a specific tee time each week please let us know your preferred day and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- End of Regular Season: Monday, August 28th
- (1) 9 hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to a Simulator for 2 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
Dates & Courses
Week 1: Monday, Dec 4th – Sunday, Dec 10th Troon North (Back-9)
Week 2: Monday, Dec 11th – Sunday, Dec 17th Pinehurst #2 (Front-9)
Week 3:* Monday, Dec 18th – Sunday, Dec 31st Cabo Del Sol (Back-9)
Week 4: Monday, Jan 1st – Saturday, Jan 7th Oakmont C.C (Front-9)
Week 5: Monday, Jan 8th – Sunday, Jan 14th Pebble Beach (Front-9)
Week 6: Monday, Jan 15th – Sunday, Jan 21st Kiawah Island (Back-9)
Week 7: Monday, Jan 22nd – Sunday, Jan 28th PGA National (Back-9)
Week 8: Monday, Jan 29th – Sunday, Feb 4th Prairie Dunes (Front-9)
Week 9: Monday, Feb 5th – Sunday, Feb 11th Phoenix C.C (Back-9)
Week 10: Monday, Feb 12th – Sunday, Feb 18th Innisbrook Copperhead (Front-9)
Week 11: Monday, Feb 19th – Sunday, Feb 25th New South Wales (Front-9)
Sweet 16: Monday, Feb 26th – Sunday, Mar 4th *TBD
Elite 8: Monday, Mar 5th – Sunday, Mar 11th *TBD
Final 4: Monday, Mar 12th – Sunday, Mar 18th *TBD
- The Top 16 Teams will compete in Net Best Ball Match Play Format or a Total Team Net (combine net
scores of both players). Format against your matched opponent. Example: #1 plays #16 seed,#2 vs.#15, etc…
- Playoff course will be drawn out of a hat from the remaining courses not selected for league play.
- The teams that advance to the final 4 will play in either the championship match, or the consolation match for 3rd place.
- All teams will play the selected course and have handicaps figured in
1st, 2nd 3rd Monday, Mar 19th – Sunday, Mar 25th *TBD
- The teams that advance to the final 4 will play in either the championship match, or the consolation match for3rd place.
- All teams will play the selected course and have handicaps applied
- All payouts will be issued in the form of Proshop Merchandise Only Gift Certificates.Weekly winnings cannot be used for future simulator green fees.
- Payouts based on a minimum of 16 Two (2) Player Teams.
- *Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
Scoring & Points
- All players must wash their ball and clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on either will transfer to the
screen. If you do not have a clean ball we will have some for you to use.
- No food or drink in the hitting area.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to play.
- Handicap will be established after your first two rounds. They will continue to be adjusted every 2 weeks throughout the season.
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
No Mulligans/Breakfast Balls Permitted
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
Things To Be Aware Of
- Please be aware that movement near the tracks while the simulator is prepared to register a shot can cause a false shot. In the event that you accidentally register a shot you must contact your facility management immediately.
- In order to uphold the fairness of the league, this will be left to the discretion of league administrators.
- To prevent this from happening, please be prompt in retrieving your ball or pick the ball up with your hand when going to retrieve it instead of dragging the ball back across the tracks with a putter.
*League rules are subject to change and final decision is up to Waverly Woods Management.*
Please call the pro shop at (410) 313-9182 with any questions.