2021 Simulator League – Now Open
Please Follow the Instructions Below to Register & Pay
League Simulator Play
- 8 Week Season. Jan 25 – March 21, 2021 (No Playoffs)
- $50 Registration/Prize Fund Fee per Player (Roughly 80% for Weekly Prizes & 20% for Regular Season Winners)
- $45 Off-Peak or $55 Peak Simulator Fee per Team per Week (Allows a Team 1 Hour Only to complete 9-Holes)
- 9 Hole Weekly Matches, Net Team Score Format, Compete against the field.
Tee times are required for all league play
Call 410-313-9182 to reserve your time each week or visit our league webpage, please state you are doing league play. If you would like to schedule a specific tee time each week please let us know your preferred day and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- Each team will play one 9 hole round per week. League rounds may be played at anytime but must be completed by the close of business on Sunday of each week.
- (1) 9 hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to a Simulator for 2 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
- We will be using the Simulator generated E6 Software Handicaps this season. If you have played on the simulator in years past and have a login, you should already have a handicap and that is what will be used for 2021.
- Handicaps will be established after your first round if you do not already have a simulator profile and handicap.
Regular Season Schedule *Bold denotes Major week(s)*
|Week 1||Mon, Jan 25 – Sun, Jan 31||King & The Bear||Front 9|
|Week 2||Mon, Feb 1 – Sun, Feb 7||Pacific Dunes||Front 9|
|Week 3||Mon, Feb 8 – Sun, Feb 14||Robert Trent Jones Links||Front 9|
|Week 4||Mon, Feb 15 – Sun, Feb 21||Cog Hill||Back 9|
|Week 5||Mon, Feb 22 – Sun, Feb 28||Belfry||Front 9|
|Week 6||Mon, Mar 1 – Sun, Mar 7||Kapalua Bay||Front 9|
|Week 7||Mon, Mar 8 – Sun, Mar 14||Chateau Whistler||Front 9|
|Week 8||Mon, Mar 15 – Sun, Mar 21||Torrey Pines||Back 9|
- All payouts will be issued in the form of Proshop Gift Certificates which can be used on In-Season Green Fees, Proshop Merchandise, & Special Order Items. Not redeemable on Simulator Fees.
- Payouts will be based on weekly results and for the season ending points leaders. *Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
|Weeks>||1||2||3||4 Major||5||6||7||8 Major|
|||||||+25% Pts||||+25% Pts|
- All players must use a new ball and clean clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on either will transfer to the screen.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to play
No Mulligan’s will be permitted at any time
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
Things to be aware of
- Please be aware that movement near the tracks while the simulator is prepared to register a shot can cause a false shot. In the event you accidently register a shot you must contact your facility management immediately.
- In order to uphold the fairness of the league, this will be left to the discretion of league administrators.
- To prevent this from happening, please be prompt in retrieving your ball or pick the ball up with your hand when going to retrieve it instead of dragging the ball back across the tracks with a putter.
*League rules are subject to change and final decision is up to Waverly Woods Management. *