2019 & 2020 Simulator Leagues
Please Follow the Instructions Below to Register & Pay
League Simulator Play
- Practice sessions: You are eligible for one 60min practice round for the price of 30min
- 6 Week Regular Season Schedule
- $30 Registration/Prize Fund Fee per Player (Roughly 80% Towards Weekly Prizes & 20% for Playoffs Prizes)
- $45 Off-Peak or $55 Peak Simulator Fee per Team per Week (Allows a Team 1 Hour Only to complete 9-Holes)
- 9 Hole Weekly Matches, Net Team Score Format, Compete against the field, & 18 Hole (Bi-Weekly) Combined Score Payouts.
Tee times are required for all league play
Call 410-313-9182 to reserve your time each week or visit our league webpage, please state you are doing league play. If you would like to schedule a specific tee time each week please let us know your preferred day and time when you register. We will do our best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed.
- Teams will be made up of two players.
- Each team will play one 9 hole round per week. League rounds may be played at anytime but must be completed by the close of business on Sunday of each week.
- (1) 9 hole match will be scheduled each week.
- Players can play as far as 2 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not have access to a Simulator for 2 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
Regular Season Schedule *Bold denotes Major week(s)*
|Week 1||Mon, Dec 9 – Sun, Dec 15||Latrobe Country Club||Front 9|
|Week 2||Mon, Dec 16 – Sun, Dec 22||Latrobe Country Club||Back 9|
|Week 3||**Mon, Dec 23 – Sun, Jan 5||Links at Spanish Bay||Front 9|
|Week 4||Mon, Jan 6 – Sun, Jan 12||Links at Spanish Bay||Back 9|
|Week 5||Mon, Jan 13 – Sun, Jan 19||Bethpage Black||Front 9|
|Week 6||Mon, Jan 20 – Sun, Jan 26||Bethpage Black||Back 9|
|Week 1||Mon, Jan 27 – Sun, Feb 2||Le Grand George||Front 9|
|Week 2||Mon, Feb 3 – Sun, Feb 9||Le Grand George||Back 9|
|Week 3||Mon, Feb 10 – Sun, Feb 16||Kauri Cliffs||Front 9|
|Week 4||Mon, Feb 17 – Sun, Feb 23||Kauri Cliffs||Back 9|
|Week 5||Mon, Feb 24 – Sun, Mar 1||St. Andrews Old Course||Front 9|
|Week 6||Mon, Mar 2 – Sun, Mar 8||St.Andrews Old Course||Back 9|
- The Top 4 Teams from the American League & the Top 4 from the European League will compete in a bracket elimination playoff. Example: #1 Seed plays #8 Seed, #2 vs. #6, etc…
- If the same team plays in both Leagues and is one of the top 4 teams at the end of both regular seasons, they will be rewarded with a 1st round bye.
- The Championship Match will be played by both team on the same date and at the same time.
|Elite 8||Mon, Mar 9 – Sun, Mar 15||Course TBD||Back 9|
|Final 4||Mon, Mar 16 – Sun, Mar 22||Course TBD||Back 9|
|Championship Match||Mon, Mar 23 – Sun, Mar 29||Course TBD||Back 9|
- All payouts will be issued in the form of Proshop Gift Certificates which can be used on In-Season Green Fees, Proshop Merchandise, & Special Order Items. Not redeemable on Simulator Fees.
- Payouts will be based on each teams 18 Hole Score & not the weekly points totals. Payouts are bi-weekly (2-week totals). *Prize pool will vary depending on the size of the league.
- All players must use a new ball and clean clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on either will transfer to the screen.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to play
- Handicap will be established after your first round and continue to adjust each week thereafter.
- Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
No Mulligan’s will be permitted at any time
- However, if the system has an error, please report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
Things to be aware of
- Please be aware that movement near the tracks while the simulator is prepared to register a shot can cause a false shot. In the event you accidently register a shot you must contact your facility management immediately.
- In order to uphold the fairness of the league, this will be left to the discretion of league administrators.
- To prevent this from happening, please be prompt in retrieving your ball or pick the ball up with your hand when going to retrieve it instead of dragging the ball back across the tracks with a putter.
*League rules are subject to change and final decision is up to Waverly Woods Management. *