The teaching facilities at Waverly Woods are some of the finest in the state of Maryland. Lessons are conducted on the expansive practice facilities which include a large grass surface driving range, top-notch bent grass putting green, and a separate chipping green with sand bunkers.
Waverly Woods Golf Club offers several top-notch instructors to choose from. No matter what your skill level, these teachers will help you improve every aspect of your golf game.
Click any of the instructors to learn more about them:
| George Bradford | Marc Fine | Rick Krebs |
- PGA of America Member since 1977
- Certified Golf Coach
- Middle Atlantic Section PGA “Teacher of the Year” 2001
- Golf Magazine Top Teachers in the region
- Golf Digest Top Teachers in Maryland (Ranked as high as #4 by his peers)
- Attended 9 National PGA Teaching and Coaching Summits
- Instrumental in the success of the first Mid Atlantic PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit
- Offers instruction for PGA apprentices to pass Playing Ability Test
- Taught Middle Atlantic PGA summit programs
- Has played competitive amateur and professional events for over 30 years
Everyone can achieve their “realistic” goals. Rick assesses the skill(s) that are costing you the most strokes, then starts you on your personal improvement plan to play better and have more fun. All programs are designed with the focus on teaching, coaching, practice, and training. Programs include fundamental development in all areas of the game: set-up, full swing, short game proficiency, and on course mental skills to play your best.
For programs and pricing go to rickkrebs.com
As an SPI Qualified Fitter/instructor for SeeMore Putters, Marc has added new fitting equipment for 2016! Marc can properly measure, fit, and sell any SeeMore product you desire. Let Marc show you how to maximize your enjoyment on the greens with SeeMore.
“Swing your own swing”, Arnold Palmer. Marc would be honored to help you find your own swing, while fully enjoying every aspect of the game. With a specialty in putting and the short game (70% of your score), Marc will help identify your individual strengths in order to create a core of essential golf skills. As an SPI Qualified Fitter/Instructor for SeeMore Putters, Marc can custom fit and supply your own SeeMore putter, the most often used club. From the green back to the tee box, Marc revels with the opportunity to help you.
- AWARENESS – the key to all things
- Simple solutions are the best – you have unique skills and gifted stroke, we all do
- Become aware and deeply enjoy the feelings of golf shots – store this for future reference
- Every player has a different swing, every lesson has you in mind
- Embrace…love your game, it’s yours, so get over the fantasy of being someone else
- Reach Marc at 410-615-6000
Putting is my love and specialty, and I use my exclusive putting training aid called The Answer®.
All people are physically different, so each putting stroke is unique. Let’s discover your stroke without gimmicks!
Clinics, groups, corporate outings, speaking engagements are also available.
Please call 410-615-6000 or email email@example.com to contact Marc or see him at the club, you will not be disappointed.
Golf Lesson Prices:
- One 50 minute lesson: $85
- Playing lesson (9 holes): $150
- Full Day (6 hours including lunch): $400
- Current Member of the Canadian Professional Golf Tour
- Has competed on the PGA and Nationwide Tours
- 2008 Canadian Tour Season: 5th on the Order of Merit with 4 top three finishes
- 17 Professional Victories
- 2010 Guest Speaker Goldman Sachs first Annual “Diversity Week”
- 95-97 Member of the University of Maryland Golf Team
90 percent of every golf shot is determined before you swing the club-FOCUS ON THE 90 PERCENT
Areas of Instruction
- Full Swing
- Short Game
- Course Management
- Proper Practice
Lesson Structures and Pricing
- Private $110/Hr
- Junior Rate $85/Hr
- Full Day $500 (6hrs)
- Playing Lessons $200 (9 holes)
- Short Game Assessment $150 (1.5hr)