Improve Your Game Through Instruction
The teaching facilities at Waverly Woods are some of the finest in the state of Maryland. Lessons are conducted on the expansive practice facilities which include a large grass surface driving range, top-notch bent grass putting green, and a separate chipping green with sand bunkers.
Waverly Woods Golf Club offers several top-notch instructors to choose from. No matter what your skill level, these teachers will help you improve every aspect of your golf game.
Click any of the instructors to learn more about them:
| George Bradford | Marc Fine | Rick Krebs | Corey Andrews |
Marc would be honored to help you maximize your golf potential, improve your putting stats and find your own swing. With a specialty in putting and the short game (70% of your score), Marc will help identify your individual strengths in order to create a core of essential golf skills. As an SPI Qualified Fitter/Instructor for SeeMore Putters, Marc can custom fit and supply your own SeeMore putter, the most often used club. From the green back to the tee box, Marc revels with the opportunity to help you.
- AWARENESS – the key to all things
- Simple solutions are the best – you have unique skills and gifted stroke, we all do
- Become aware and deeply enjoy the feelings of golf shots – store this for future reference
- Every player has a different swing, every lesson has you in mind
- Embrace…love your game, it’s yours, so get over the fantasy of being someone else
- Reach Marc at 410-615-6000, firstname.lastname@example.org and www.fineputt.com
Putting is my love and specialty, and I use my exclusive putting training aid called The Answer®.
All people are physically different, so each putting stroke is unique. Let’s discover your stroke without gimmicks!
Clinics, groups, corporate outings, speaking engagements are also available.
Please call 410-615-6000 or email email@example.com check out his web site “fineputt.com” and see Marc at the club, you will not be disappointed.
Areas of Instruction
- Individual Adult Lessons:
- Individual Jr. Lessons
- Playing lessons (9 or 18 Holes)
- PGA of America Member since 1977
- Certified Golf Coach
- Middle Atlantic Section PGA “Teacher of the Year” 2001
- Golf Magazine Top Teachers in the region
- Golf Digest Top Teachers in Maryland (Ranked as high as #4 by his peers)
- Attended 9 National PGA Teaching and Coaching Summits
- Instrumental in the success of the first Mid Atlantic PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit
- Offers instruction for PGA apprentices to pass Playing Ability Test
- Taught Middle Atlantic PGA summit programs
- Has played competitive amateur and professional events for over 30 years
- Everyone can achieve their “realistic” goals. Rick assesses the skill(s) that are costing you the most strokes, then starts you on your personal improvement plan to play better and have more fun. All programs are designed with the focus on teaching, coaching, practice, and training. Programs include fundamental development in all areas of the game: set-up, full swing, short game proficiency, and on course mental skills to play your best.
For programs and pricing go to rickkrebsgolf.com
- Current Member of the Canadian Professional Golf Tour
- Has competed on the PGA and Nationwide Tours
- 2008 Canadian Tour Season: 5th on the Order of Merit with 4 top three finishes
- 17 Professional Victories
- 2010 Guest Speaker Goldman Sachs first Annual “Diversity Week”
- 95-97 Member of the University of Maryland Golf Team
90 percent of every golf shot is determined before you swing the club-FOCUS ON THE 90 PERCENT
Areas of Instruction
- Full Swing
- Short Game
- Course Management
- Proper Practice
Lesson Structures and Pricing
- Private $110/Hr
- Junior Rate $85/Hr
- Full Day $500 (6hrs)
- Playing Lessons $200 (9 holes)
- Short Game Assessment $150 (1.5hr)
Also available for outings and group clinics
“A native of Baltimore, Corey Andrews is a Golf Professional and PGA Associate with a decade of experience in the golf & hospitality industry. Corey has a passion for golf instruction and learned to teach the golf swing under the guidance of some of the best PGA teaching professionals in the Baltimore-Washington area. Additionally, Corey’s teaching style has been influenced by the methods of well-known instructors such as Mike Bender and Jim McLean. Corey believes that golf instruction should be accessible for all people, and that all people are capable of playing golf in an enjoyable way.
Please contact Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-456-6815 to inquire about lessons.”